Monday, January 28, 2008

Hangin' Tough


Well kids, get ready to grab your over-sized buttons, bangles and jelly bracelets and get those old posters out of the closet. Looks like the group who started the boy-band phenomenon is coming back from retirement. The Spice Girls be damned; "Boy Power" is taking over. Multiple sites are reporting that the original purveyors of teen idol worship, New Kids On The Block, will be making their "long-awaited" comeback soon. On their official site, www.nkotb.com, there's a teaser building up to the official announcement, which is supposedly going to take place sometime in the next few weeks.
My only question is, was there a long-awaited comeback? Where have I been and who are these people yearning for more NKOTB? I'm assuming with the nominal success of all these other reunion tours, and the probable lack of decent careers, they decided now would be as good a time as any. Now, where the hell did I put my Batman shirt?

1 comment:

Queen of Awesome said...

A) I would rather eat a steak than listen to New Kids on the Block.

B) If you mock Batman shirts again, I will kill you where you stand. Or sit. Depending on what you're doing the next time you mock Batman shirts.