Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SXSW...Here I Come.

It's just about that time that I make my semi-annual trek back down to the homestead for the always insane SXSW Music Conference in Austin. There looks to be some kick ass showcases this year, and as always I'll be braving the crowds and hitting up as many free shows as possible. Can you blame me? With wristbands going for $180 and up, I have no problem mooching as much free booze, food and swag as possible while I'm down there. And in doing so, I get to see some fantastic bands and discover a few new gems amongst the hundreds of bands performing. In case you're heading out there as well and need some help on when, where and who to see, you'll notice just to the right a link taking you to the day-by-day lineup. Looks to be a good time. And with that, I leave you. Keep on rockin'.

No comments: